Are you suffering from blocked drains in Logan, Ipswich or Brisbane?
There are a number of different types of blockages that we are able to assist with:
- Kitchen Sinks/Grease Traps – Food scraps, oil & coffee grounds are three of the most common causes
- Basins & Showers – Hair, scum & foreign objects can cause blocked basins
- Floor wastes & drains – scum & foreign objects can cause blocked wastes and drains. A yukky smell can also be associated with these problems
- Blocked Toilets – Toilet paper, foreign objects like toilet fresheners can cause a blocked toilet.
- Storm water & sewer lines – Tree Roots in the line or breakages in the pipes are common causes for blocked storm water & sewer lines.
We are able to assist with the use of a Jet Rodder allowing for clearing of drains and blockages in pipes using a high pressure water jetting system – perfect for properties that have blocked drains in Logan, Ipswich or Brisbane.
The Jet Rodder can be utilised in various applications including:
- unblocking drains
- cleaning sewer drains
- storm-water drains
- commercial plumbing
- conduit and pipe cleaning of all sizes
We also have access to CCTV camera inspection to enable us to camera the drain after the blockage is cleared to determine the cause of the blockage and any long term or recurring issues.
If you have blocked drains in Logan, Ipswich or Brisbane, don’t hesitate to call the best plumbers in the business!